Marketing Strategy Consultants
We understand that, unless you’ve worked in a marketing role for several years, it’s difficult to know where to start in terms of your marketing activity. Perhaps you’re asking yourself:
- Which channels work the best?
- How do I market to the right people?
- How much do I need to invest?
- How can I spread my budget across multiple channels?
- How will I know if it’s working?
We can work with you on a consultancy basis to establish a marketing strategy based on your needs and your objectives. Then we will advise you on how to implement your marketing strategy and measure the results.
Our process is as follows:
- Establish your objectives
- Research & analyse the market
- Develop a bespoke, comprehensive marketing strategy
- Help you implement the marketing strategy
- Review the performance of your marketing activity
- Evaluate, develop & improve the marketing strategy
We can provide consultancy for both one-off projects and ongoing operations; the process simply continues in a cycle so that we constantly improve your results.
We usually work on a face-to- face & month-by- month basis, but are also happy to provide a virtual service through video conferences, telephone and email on a quarterly or 6-monthly basis.
However involved you’d like us to be, for ongoing projects we ask that you commit to working with us for a minimum of 12 months, in order to allow us time to create, develop and improve your strategy. Some channels take longer than others to show their worth, so we need enough time to prove that the work we’re providing is as valuable as we say it is.